20090420

☆ 027 ; please have a seat



I was just talking to my sister about chairs, and how I thought it was slightly crazy that I know the names and designers of most of the above objects, and she said she thought it was crazier that she knew the same because I am always pointing them out when we watch movies together.

Now I wonder why they use them in movies, especially in more styled and expensive-looking interiors. Probably for that very reason-- to show that the owner of such a space has taste and money. Then I'm led to think, how can modern design be for all if I can't afford a Barcelona Chair or to make my interior fit for a Barcelona Chair? I don't think it'll look very good next to the futon and plywood entertainment center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home