20090406

☆ 023 ; wrap it up!

Alright, so I thought I had six weeks left... but that's actually six weeks until graduation, I have four and a half to finish up my work! That got me moving. I have a lot to do besides my internship stuff, like write a 15 page paper that I haven't even touched yet it's going to be the same topic as my oral presentation so I guess it's half done lol my life and I've been doing some lighting stuff with Tina. But I digress! I took all the information that I had accumulated for the study abroad website and that's mostly laid out right now, but what I want to feature in this entry is the work for the Modernism project. Below you'll find...

WEB MOCKUPS more mockups for the website... I really hope I'm heading in the right direction




MATRICES the matrices for each architect


LeCorbusier



Mies van der Rohe



Wright



Gropius



Loewenstein



WRITTEN INFORMATION non-final information that'll go on the website


download the pdf here


Anddd I really want to thank Patrick for his continued support and input. It's his job and his name is on this, too, so I would watch closely too, but it's been awesome. Thanks to everyone else who has been humoring me and reading this, I appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home