20090414

☆ 024 ; ok i think i got it this time...

Gahhh, am I going nuts? I must have senioritis. I'm naturally lazy but once I get started it's hard for me to stop. I just... need to get started... earlier. I realize this probably won't be the case. I work better under pressure, anyway.

I've been trying to tie everything up in nice little packages... expanding the study abroad database, working on websites (design and content), lighting research, finishing up my linguistics paper. Still making to do lists because I will forget EVERYTHING.

This entry will cover some of the above. I think I've got a final version of the website design for my Modernism project (and I found an M word for each link...!), and I edited the matrices. These are not full size, so click on them to make them larger. I'm still working on the written portion as I'm trying to get some citations in, because well-chosen citations make your argument stronger, right first-years? :)



In order of appearance...!:











And if that wasn't entertaining enough, have a picture of my cat. She's a little camera shy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home