20090128

☆ 001 ; a little background



blog ;

noun ;
an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page ;
typically updated daily, blogs often reflect the personality of the author.

-----

This blog is designed to summarize, synthesize, analyze, and hypothesize about design, language, my brain's inner-workings, research, and more. I may offer up scans, photos, articles, ideas, drawings, book passages, music, videos, whatever it takes to tell the story.

Having said that, a little background information is necessary to set the scene. My name is Leah, 23 years old, super-senior at UNCG, design student. I'm addicted to traveling, words, and caffeine. I read a lot. Magazines, books, news sites, blogs. I've seen my fair share of the world thus far but it's not enough, enough is never enough!

And that's pretty much all you need to know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home